Sunday, March 02, 2008

Terug in de tijd

Vanmorgen werd ik wakker terwijl op de radio dit liedje begon.

Ik was gelijk terug in de tachtiger jaren ...
Dit liedje is een herinnering aan een heftige verliefdheid van toen.
Toeval bestaat niet , Cynthia.
Photobucket

100 Words


Sitting in the room, you just left

Thinking 'bout the things you just said to me

Those wondrous words still sounding in my head

Loneliness is going far away

Though they say that love is just a sha rin' fee ling

Though they say that love is just a play

But you know all the rules, it doesn't make it any easier

For me

A hundred words of you is not enough

When you're not a round to hold me tight

I wonder if I can make it through the night

Only one decision can help

But I can say the things I wanna say to you

I hardly can explain the crazy things I do

I fly instead of walking, I sing instead of talking

To morrow I can hold her, to morrow I have told her

I have to tell the world I'm dreaming of you

I have to tell the world that I love you

Love you
Photobucket
Deze foto is van hun reunie concert in maart 2006.

Het gekke is dat ik deze band totaal niet kende totdat iemand dit lied een keer voor me draaide en ik was gelijk verkocht.
Een van de mooiste liefdesliedjes die een NL band ooit geschreven heeft , denk daar de dromerige muziek bij...zwijmel zwijmel

Ooit heb ik het Paul de Leeuw in het NL horen zingen , echt niet slecht , maar geef mij de originele versie maar.

Het was een prima manier om wakker te worden op de tweede stormachtige dag in maart.

No comments: